3.26.2004

so i feel well again (thank god) and i'm back to my routine of taking the train to work instead of driving... and u know how when u take the train for like 7 months at the same time every day, u tend to see the same faces over and over again... so one of these freaky faces (this stalky short bald man) followed me and sat right next to me this morning... so i closed my eyes to take a nap but every time the bastard turned a page of his magazine, his arm brushed against mine... and i hate that! so i kept opening my eyes to evaluate the situation only to find that the guy sitting diagnal from me facing me (this large middle-aged man with a receding hairline) was picking at his face... the next time i opened my eyes he was picking his teeth... the next time he was picking the corner of his eye and then he smelled his finger! needless to say, every god damn time i opened my eyes i witnessed a gruesome act of picking at oneself in public! at one point i opened my eyes and he had his knuckles up his nose!!! i mean come on people! u're in public! how come i'm so aware of my public presence but these people act like there's no one around them??! and to make it worse most these people are very self confident too! anyway... the train ride is too long if u ask me! and usually u see these things... but thank god i'd almost reached my destination by the time that the freak next to me started blowing his nose into his handkerchief... not once, not twice, but many many times! and guess what happened next? he put the kerchief into his pocket of course... right on people! right on!

No comments: