9.12.2002

the other day my coworker cut his finger real bad with a razor and of course right after the incident a "that's nothing" story followed:

"that's nothing... u see this (holding out one of his other fingers)... i cut this one last year... i cut the side off... i had to go to the hospital cause u could see the flesh and bone and everything... i took the cut piece with me too... i put it in my pocket and showed it to the doctor when i got there but he said he couldn't do anything with it..."

and he went on...

but i didn't hear anything after that... cause i kept thinking that if it was me i wouldn't put the cut piece in my pocket... i mean what about the ever existing lint-in-the-pocket? it would stick all over the bloody piece of flesh... damn... why his pocket?!!!

No comments: