8.31.2002

every now and then i crave fast food... and today was one of those days... so i went to mcdonalds and got a happy meal... i couldn't take the food home cause my mom would kill me [she hates it when i eat junk food]... and i didn't wanna drive around in my car eating... i wanted to chump on my cheeseburger and down my coke in peace and enjoy... so i drove around and found a spot in the shade and parked the car... what do u know? i parked right in front of a gym! but i didn't feel like moving again... the smell of fries was killing me... i had to dig in... [damn, i'd asked for a hot wheel and they gave me a barbie... reminded me of the time when i went to buy a guitar with my male friend (mc gooz to be exact) and the guy who was selling kept talking to mc gooz instead of me, even though i was playing the guitar right in front of his face... i kept asking him questions and he kept looking at mc gooz when answering! so i guess because i was a girl i got a barbie today even though i'd asked for a hot wheel!]... so i start to eat and one by one these buffed people come out of the gym, power bar in hand, sipping on bottled water, looking at me like i'm some sort of a freak cause i'm having fries! one of them stared at me for quite a long time [i don't know whether it was out of envy or disgust]... i didn't give up though... with the tremendous amount of guilt that i was feeling i finished the whole happy meal and stared right back... i ate like there was no tomorrow... finished the coke too... it was so good... then i started the car, flipped off the gym and drove home full and happy... no care in the world...

No comments: