7.12.2002

he broke me in so many places that i can't count... my counter broke... every place in my body hurt... first he brutally slashed and killed my dream... "why are u so excited about it anyway"... then he didn't compromise... "i won't do that... i won't"... (cheghad badeh dreameh Adam beh yeki digeh bastegi dAshteh bAsheh)... then he went away without a trace... then he criticized my friend and my goal... "no ur'e wrong... because i say so"... then he tried to use and abuse my dream... "let me have it... let me do whatever i want with it... u're not using it anyway"... and then he made me face the past unexpectedly and unprepared... "i don't care about these things anymore"... so i ended up on the corner of haight and ashbury drunk, hanging out with that guy who had a dog named dude and a girlfriend named brandy who was eating turkey out of a box with her fingers and didn't talk... and we smoked homA cigarettes and cried and played games on my phone...

strangers are good... no expectations... no judgements... no hurt... no taking away ur dream...

No comments: